Wisconsin Contractor License (WI) Seminars, Exams, Licensing | Wisconsin | Select a State
@ Home Prep - a division of Stautzenberger College Logo
Online Students, Click Here to Login


Wisconsin Contractor License (WI) Education, Exam Prep, Books

Building Contractors require registration only. Most residential builders must have a state credential.  You will need to post a $25,000 bond or document $250,000 of liability insurance. You also have to document workers' compensation insurance and unemployment insurance. Also, in order to obtain a Dwelling Contractor Qualifier Certification, you will need to complete a 12 Hour Training course. We offer this course online only and the fee starts at just $95.99.

Please select the license that you are interested in.

Initial Training


Continuing Education

Wisconsin Contacts

To apply for a license, contact:
Department of Commerce, Safety and Buildings Division
1400 East Washington Ave.
P. O. Box 8935
Madison, WI 53703
(608) 266-2112

OSHA/Safety Training

Online safety and compliance training for OSHA, HAZWOPER, HAZMAT, Forklifts, compliance training, and more. Begin or renew your certification today.

Course Details

Spanish for Contractors

Fully narrated course by native Spanish speaker.
  • Learn important phrases
  • Improve communication with colleagues and customers

Buy Now


Interested in selling Online Training or providing a tracking system for your employees? Give us a call today!

Learn More