The following steps are designed for a computer that operates on Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8.
- Go to the "gradebook" icon and click the link that says "get certificate". Your certificate of completion will appear on the course screen
- Right click with your mouse on the image and click "Save Picture As". A new window will open. Click Save. Please make a note of which folder you saved the certificate in.
- From your desktop on your computer, locate the folder where you saved your certificate.
- Right click on the icon for the picture and click Print. A new will will open displaying your certificate of completion.
- From here, you can either right click on the image again and click print, or click the print icon at the bottom of the window.
- After the photo printer wizard opens, click next. The next screen might show you several other pictures. Make sure that the certificate of completion has a checkmark in it's box and that no other pictures have a checkmark. Click next again.
- The next screen will allow you to select the printer that you wish to print from. You can also click "printing preferences" if you would like to change your printer's default settings for grayscale or color modes. Click next again.
- On the next screen, underneath "available layouts", select "Full page fax print: centered and rotated to fit". Also ensure that your printer is powered on. Click next.
- Your image will print. Please review and make sure that the information is correct.